- Anyone can take this course, there are no prerequisites
- Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking and Grammar at the A1 level, preparation for Goethe examinations, plenty of opportunity to practice German with the tutor and peers through activities, presentations, games and speaking sessions.
- Students, Home Makers and Working professionals who want to learn German
The A1 beginner course equips you to handle most everyday expressions like those needed to express daily routines.
Your introduction to German begins with basic vocabulary for various everyday situations. You will be trained to use and understand the present tense and associated grammar, pronounce words correctly and use essential expressions and salutations.
● Qualified and experienced GermanTeachers provide step-by-step learning.
● Developing listening and conversation skills.
● Preparing students for Goethe Zertifikat at the A1 level.
● Assignments at the end of every session to gauge student comprehension.
● Preparing travelers to survive in a German-speaking country with expressions to convey basic necessities.
● Enabling students to pursue further levels, well equipped with the basics.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English & German
- Students 0
- Assessments Self