B1.1 – Intermediate
B1.1 Intermediate Level 1 Spanish course equips you with sufficient linguistic ability for understanding and responding appropriately in most day to day situations and for expressing desires and needs on an intermediate level.
The intermediate course B1.1 aims to develop your skills further with more challenging assignments, content, and expression- you have delved deep into the world of German and exciting new elements of the language await you! The course navigates the tricky past tense and makes its way to the subjunctive – expressing opinions and ideas.
After completing the B1.1 intermediate level 1 German course, you will be able to describe experiences, events, wishes, and hopes, as well as to be able to briefly express opinions or explain plans.
- Assignments at the end of every session to ensure students are performing at an intermediate level.
- Qualified & experienced German Teachers guide learners through the tricky yet interesting past tense.
- More complex and mature conversations to appreciate various tenses and structuring of the language.
- The student must have completed the A2 level according to the CEFR syllabus.
- Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking and Grammar at the B1 level, preparation for Goethe examinations, plenty of opportunity to practice German with the tutor and peers through activities, presentations, games and speaking sessions.
- Students, Home Makers and Working professionals who want to learn German