- The student should have completed the A1 level according to CEFR syllabus.
- Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking and Grammar at the A2 level, preparation for Goethe examinations, plenty of opportunity to practice German with the tutor and peers through activities, presentations, games and speaking sessions.
- Working professionals, students looking to study in Germany, homemakers and spouses on a dependent visa
Stepping up from A1, the A2 Elementary Level German course develops vocabulary, expression, and sentence structuring further. This session includes vocabulary like personal and family information, shopping, local geography, and employment, enabling students to thrive in conversations with peers, teachers and native speakers.
While A2 is still classed as a beginner level, it kicks things up a notch with interesting conversations, discussions, and debates. Students at this level have a good handle on the present and future tenses, sentence formation, question structuring and more complex sentences in the present and future tenses.
|Course Duration||80 hours|
|Course Fee||Rs.16000/- (excl. GST@18%)|
|Course Material||Netzwerk A2 (Textbook, Workbook, Glossary, Audio CD). We assist you with placing an order for the hardcopy at a discount. We provide soft copies of the material along with audios for your perusal.|
|Competencies||Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking|
|Examination||Two internal exams, a midterm and a final exam to test your understanding. The exam covers reading, writing, listening, speaking and grammar modules.|
|Certification||We provide a course completion certificate once you pass the final exam. This will carry details of your scores in the final examination.|
|Preparation for External exams||We follow the syllabus, course content and teaching methodology as Goethe. We prepare you during our course to pass Goethe examinations for employment or Education in Germany.|
|Mode of classes||Offline and Online(live classes)|
- Assignments at the end of every session to gauge the student’s grasp of the language.
- Qualified & experienced German Teachers navigate the more complex elements and structures of the language.
- Listening, writing, reading and speaking skills are honed in this level.
|1.Rund ums Essen||
Everything to do with Food
|2.Nach der Schulzeit||
|3.Medien im Alltag||
Media through the day
|4.Große und Kleine Gefühle||
|5.Was machen Sie beruflich?||
Professions and employment.
|6.Ganz schön mobil||
Already pretty mobile
|7.Gelernt ist gelernt!||
Once learnt, never forgotten!
|8. Sportlich, sportlich!||
|9. Zusammen leben||
|11.Wie die Zeit vergeht!||
How Time flies!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language German
- Students 0
- Assessments Self