Please fill this form out with your details to enable us to proceed with the translation of your documents.
Please read the terms in the form below carefully before making a payment.
Proofreading your own documents
- All quotes and timeframes are for SOFT COPIES of translated documents only.
- For translations within 24 hours, we charge Rs. 236/- extra per page (incl. GST)
This service is available for documents up to 4 pages only. We do not entertain requests for 24-hour translations on Saturdays as our teams do not work Sundays.
- For notarizations of documents, we charge Rs. 236/- per page + translator’s affidavit Rs.236/-
- For Cover letters, we charge Rs.59/- if you want a hard copy(not required if you notarize your documents)
- If you want all your translated documents on our company letterhead we charge Rs.24/- per page.
- Please get in touch with us for Apostille requirements.
- For hard copies, we charge Rs. 206 to ship your documents to your address within India.
If you want a hard copy of your document
- Please select the option if you want a hard copy of your document dispatched to your address(within India)
- For addresses out of India, please check with us if this facility is available.
- Please note that we charge Rs.206/-
Once you receive the hard copy please confirm to us via email that the document reached you in the given timeframe and was in order(not crushed or damaged in any way.) If we don’t receive this confirmation from you within 24 hours of our courier service updating the status, we will deem the documents received and in order. After that, if there are any issues or complaints, we will certainly help you resolve them, but you will have to pay extra for a second set of documents as a hard copy.
Pickup from our office premises
If you are coming to pick up the documents personally or sending a pick-up service like Swiggy, Dunzo, or Wefast, please inform us of the same 24 hours in advance, and we will provide you with a schedule for the pickup of your documents. We will confirm the schedule by email. Documents will not be prepared for shipping without an appointment/advance notice.
*Please note that we do not take responsibility for the documents once they have left our premises. While we will do our best to help you track them, and ensure the best packaging of the documents to prevent damage, we will not take responsibility for delayed drop-offs by the carrier service or any damages made to the package by the carrier service.
Schedule(Translation-Hard Copy Dispatch)
Kindly plan your schedule accordingly. The entire process from translation to dispatch takes about a week.
- Translation(Translation, Review and attestation) – 2-3 days.
- Notarization(if required) – 2 days. Notarization is an external service and we cannot do this on an on-demand basis or within 24 hours. We need to work with the notary’s schedule.
- Dispatch of hard copy(with or without notarization) – 2-3 days.
- Apostille – 7-9 days
Once a translator has worked on your document you are not eligible for a refund as we pay translators for their time. Unless you are able to prove to us that your documents translated by us were rejected at the Embassy, Consulate or organization with sufficient email proof that our translation was the direct cause of the rejection, we will not refund your amount for any of the services rendered to you.
We cannot speed up the process of notarization and dispatch. Kindly get in touch with us only after 3 days of confirmed dispatch (with tracking number) via email if you haven’t received the hard copy.
Pay directly into our Bank Account(Current Account)
UPI : iss@yesbank
Account Name: INSTITUTE OF SPANISH STUDIES INDIA PVT LTD
Account Number: 069661900002307
Bank Name: YES BANK LTD
Pay via credit card or debit card(Surcharge of 2.35% applicable)
Payment Via QR code for Phone Pe, Gpay and Paytm
Please fill the form out with your name, address, email, mobile number and the services you require from us. To scroll down please use the grey scroll bar on the right, select your services and click Submit.
By making us a payment, you have accepted all the aforementioned terms and conditions.