- The student should have completed the B1 level according to the CEFR syllabus.
- Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking and Grammar at the B1 level, preparation for Goethe examinations, plenty of opportunity to practice German with the tutor and peers through activities, presentations, games and speaking sessions.
- Students, Home Makers and Working professionals who want to learn German
B2.2 is the stepping stone to Advanced German. This course offers learners an insight into the literature and history of German speaking countries. Grammar, sentences and complex phrasing is expressed through cultural elements for critical review and appreciation of various tenets of the language.
The B2.2 Intermediate level 2 German course enables students to appreciate various aspects of the language and offer opinions as well as reviews of works in German – literature, cinema, poetry, art, and architecture. Students at this point are fluent and possess the linguistic ability required to express themselves clearly regarding their preferences, opinions, and observations.
- Assignments at the end of every session are aimed at eliciting student opinions and interest in German as a way of life.
- Qualified, passionate and skilled tutors guide learners through the course, assignments and examinations.
- Students are exposed to various forms of language delivery – literature, songs, cinema and poetry and better grasp the nuances of the language.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language German
- Students 0
- Assessments Self