- The student should have completed the B1 level according to the CEFR syllabus.
- Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking and Grammar at the B2 level, preparation for Goethe examinations, plenty of opportunity to practice German with the tutor and peers through activities, presentations, games and speaking sessions.
- Students, Home Makers and Working professionals who want to learn German
B2.1 aims at developing proficiency in Spoken German. At this stage, the student is fully equipped to handle conversations in various tenses, comprehend and respond to complex and detailed text as well as clearly elucidate ideas and opinions in written as well as spoken forms. Students have the linguistic ability to manage day to day situations in normal communicative circumstances.
The objective of this course is to enable learners to create coherent text about familiar topics, or topics of personal interest, describe accurately and in detail experiences, events, wishes and hopes. Students will be able to hypothesize and employ the associated grammatical structures.
- Assignments at the end of every session to create and review text and expression.
- Qualified and experienced tutors to create interesting topics of discussion, provide authentic and relevant content to enhance written and spoken expression.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Spanish
- Students 0
- Assessments Self